Monday, November 15, 2010

I graduated from college about a year ago. I've been working at the bookstore that I've been at for the last 5 years. I'm waiting on my boyfriend to graduate, waiting on the next stage in my life.

I'm not just waiting though. I'm learning to cook and craft. Sometimes I get upset with myself for not using my biology degree for something better, but I'm starting to realize that I like my low stress job and lots of free time.

I've decided that this fall/winter I will finally learn to make soup. And I will find delicious, healthy recipes that I can pass along to friends and family.

This week I made beer cheese soup. I have a friend who works at a local restaurant, and he 'committed corporate espionage' to get me the coveted recipe!



This soup was definitely a success. I will continue making & sharing it for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment